3 Bibis

The new little "bibi" is here!

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Un weekend avec les copains

A weekend with friends

Samedi soir: un "play date" avec le meilleur ami d'Evan. Les parents de Jeremy sont sortis, alors on a garde Jeremy comme ils ont garde Evan une fois. Les garcons etaient fous de joie, tellement excites, mais ca fatigue aussi--ils dormaient a 21h!

Saturday evening: a play date with Evan's best buddy. Jeremy's parents went out, so we watched Jeremy like they watched Evan once a while back. The boys were insanely happy, so excited, but that's tiring too--they were sleeping by 9pm!


Et puis dimanche--une apresmidi avec la meilleur copine, Jeanne! On s'est beaucoup amuse a la plage. Evan et Jeanne etaient si contents!


And then Sunday--an afternoon with his best (girl)friend, Jeanne! We had so much fun. Evan and Jeanne were so happy!


OK, pour vous qui ne me voyez pas souvent et vous demandez--a quel point elle est grosse? Voila--et je ne suis qu'a 6 mois!

OK, for those of you who don't see me often and wonder--how big IS she? Here I am--and note I'm just at 6 months!

Et une petite video, ou Tim faisait le "serpent"--oh, qu'on a rigole, et qu'Evan a pleure (le pauvre)! Tim a fait cette blague plusieres fois et voila la derniere fois...(c'est pour ca qu'Evan croit c'est un serpent des qu'il voit ce truc).

And a little video with Tim doing the "snake"--oh, how we laughed, and how Evan cried (the poor bibi)! Tim did this joke several time, this was the last time...(note that Evan thinks it's a snake right when he sees the thing).

[translation of Tim: "I'm not sure it's a snake, but I'll catch it.."]

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne & Tim à San Francisco... said...

Elle ne marche pas la video du "snake"!
We had a lot of fun, it's nice to be 45mn away from a $8 private beach ;-))

8:17 AM  
Blogger karen said...

OK, je vais essayer de faire marcher la video... [I'll try to get the video to work!].

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! I'll say what I said last time you were pregnant: 'You said you aren't that big but you're huge!' JUST KIDDING!!! You look GREAT!!!! We can't wait to visit. Love Tatie Jen

6:14 PM  
Blogger tatie Christiane said...

C'est bon le maïs grillé, mes petits canards?
Bises à vous trois au retour du Sénégal.

4:42 AM  
Blogger Jeanne & Tim à San Francisco... said...

Je viens de voir la vidéo du snake, elle est top!! Je suis vraiment méchant de faire peur a Evan comme ça!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home