3 Bibis

The new little "bibi" is here!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween, Broncos!

Pour Halloween, Evan etait un petit 'Bronco' (l'equipe de football americain, prefere de Papa).

9 Comments:

Blogger tatie Christiane said...

Qu'ils sont beaux la famille Broncos!
Ils ont survécu au tremblement de terre, ouf...
J'ai l'impression qu'Evan adore se déguiser. A-t-il demandé des bonbons aux voisins?

9:47 AM  
Blogger judith said...

Very cute! Who wears 24 on the Broncos anyway -- or 56?

3:44 PM  
Blogger JR said...

Come on!!!
56 was Al Wilson, heart and soul of the Broncos defense but he got injured last year and does not play anymore.
24 is champ Bailey, the best corner in football!
Just joking.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Jeanne & Tim à San Francisco... said...

Je comprends mieux maintenant pourquoi JR avait aussi mis son maillot des Broncos!
Belle petite famille ;-))

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pics are SO AWESOME!! Bravo Karen, your football research produced the perfect petit Bronco, you made your big sis proud! Does this mean you are a football fan?
GO BRONCOS!
Tatie Jen

2:14 PM  
Blogger karen said...

I am a Broncos fan by default...Or rather, I am a Broncos fan by association. I don't watch the games but I like when they win because then JR is happier. :)

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JR, quand est ce que tu deviens vraiment gros et que tu portes une casquette de travers?

Sylvain

2:31 AM  
Blogger Jeanne & Tim à San Francisco... said...

Je suis vexe! Je ne viendrais pas ce soir... Dommage, le seul jour ou je suis dispo!
Bon allez, je vais quand meme venir, for Grand Ma, Karen et bibi!

7:33 AM  
Blogger judith said...

Not a big Broncos fan but I always used to have Elam on my fantasy team. He's very accurate and reliable.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home