3 Bibis

The new little "bibi" is here!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Happy baby

Today Evan fell asleep on his own, in his bouncer! Not once, not twice, but THREE times! A small feat perhaps for some, but considering he usually needs someone to hold him in order to fall asleep, this is a big deal. It looks like he is learning to self-soothe. And I must say, it's not because of a mother determined to teach self-soothing, but because of the heat. Today it was just too hot to hold him...so I gave in and put him down. And he was fine with it!

Here's a photo of him (next to Grandma), and he is almost smiling here:
And in his bouncer, from just a short time ago... Now, everyone says when Evan cries he looks like JR, and when he is calm, he looks slightly more like me. I must say, I agree. What do you think?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home