Nap time
JR is taking today and tomorrow off work for an extra long weekend.
I was making formula in the kitchen when I realized JR fell asleep while on the computer. Evan was asleep in the bassinet next to him. The flash didn't even wake them up!


And when JR woke up, I snuck a swim (man, I look tired, even in the pool!):
Later on, I went to the store while JR and Evan watched TV...
Ooooh, Evan doesn't like that channel...
And now Evan is still crying. We may be in for a few hours of nonstop crying...

3 Comments:
I see Jayarre doesn't mind being shirtless all over the internet. ;)
No, he just appears shirtless on our blog. ;) It's hot in our house!
Enter Evan, exit modesty. There will be enough time for things other than comfort when both parents have had enough sleep :)
Post a Comment
<< Home