Happy Mother's Day!
Bonne Fete des Meres!
Ce matin a 6h30, Evan s'est reveille. Jean-Robert s'est leve pour aller le chercher. J'ai appele Papa du lit, je voulais faire un bisous a Evan. Mais il a prit Evan et ils sont alle quelque part pour quelque secondes. Et puis, ils etaient la, a la porte de la chambre, Jean-Robert tenait Evan dans ses bras et Evan tenait une petite boite avec ses deux mains.
"Tiens, Maman! J'ai un cadeaux pour toi!" J-R dit dans une voix de bebe.
Evan ne voulait pas lacher la boite, alors j'ai du la decolle de ses mains (pas exactement une manniere d'accepter avec courtoisie!). Je l'ai ouverte, et j'ai vu ce collier magnifique, en or blanc avec des saphires et diamants (la photo ne le rend pas aussi beaux que c'est en realite!):
J'ai de la chance, d'avoir un mari et un bibi tellement adorable!
* * * * *
This morning at 6:30, Evan woke up. Jean-Robert got up to go get him. I called to Papa from the bed, I wanted to give Evan a kiss. But he took Evan and they went somewhere else for a few seconds. Then, there they were, in the doorway, Jean-Robert holding Evan in his arms and Evan holding a little box with both hands.
"Here, Mommy! I have a present for you!" J-R said in a baby-voice.
Evan did not want to let go of the box, so I had to pry it from his hands (not exactly the gracious way to accept a gift!). I opened the box and saw a beautiful necklace, in white gold with saphires and diamonds.
I am so lucky to have such a sweet husband and bibi!
"Here, Mommy! I have a present for you!" J-R said in a baby-voice.
Evan did not want to let go of the box, so I had to pry it from his hands (not exactly the gracious way to accept a gift!). I opened the box and saw a beautiful necklace, in white gold with saphires and diamonds.
I am so lucky to have such a sweet husband and bibi!

2 Comments:
Awww! Happy Mother's Day! What a sweet surprise :)
Pour repondre a la question de Karen, Yes, I like it there, it's kind od weird but kind of nice ;-))
Timothee (bibi's copain!)
Post a Comment
<< Home