3 Bibis

The new little "bibi" is here!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back home (American home, that is!)

Just a quick note to say the 3 of us got back safely yesterday afternoon, and we're all fine. Evan was the perfect angel baby on the flight home, and the only mishap was we are missing one of our bags (with all our valuable things in it, of course!).

Evan had a shot this morning at the doctor's, then I brought him to daycare. He is so happy, and is starting to laugh a lot more. Sometimes he laughs just when JR or I look at him.

So all is well other than being totally jetlagged! I will add lots of photos of our trip very soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

7:00 PM  
Blogger karen said...

Quand vous voulez, Christiane (et Laure, etc)! Vous savez que vous etes toujours le bienvenue chez nous, qu'on adore quand vous venez... Et Evan serait tres content aussi!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home