Naptime
Evan is great at going to bed. He hardly ever cries and if he does it's just for a few minutes. OK, there are the occasional times where he cries and cries and we have to soothe him but that is rare. Most of the time he is very happy at naptime. He watches the animals dancing over his head and drifts off to sleep.
OK, mommy, I'm getting sleepy... If you don't mind, I'd like to be alone...
Even though he had a cold last week, he was still always so happy and smiley. It wasn't a bad cold--first JR got it, then Evan, then finally I got a slighter version. Evan just has some congestion and a cough, but it's going away. I will admit I actually like putting saline drops in his nose and sucking out the snot with the bulb syringe... I don't like that it makes him cry, but I like cleaning him and helping him breathe (which lets him eat better). And although he doesn't like it, he is a tough cookie and doesn't complain too much.

1 Comments:
Merci pour votre faire part votre petit EVAN est magnifique vous devez etre tres heureux
Je vous embrasse très fort à tous les trois
nicole pinel
Post a Comment
<< Home