Back to work
Tomorrow I go back to work. It's only part-time and I'm going to try bringing Evan to work with me. I'm nervous about that--I hope I won't be too distracted. And I hope Evan will be distracted enough to entertain himself. If not, I'll have to put him in daycare sooner than planned.
I feel like I've been gone from work forever. I'm sure a lot has changed and I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do. I can't imagine what it's like for those moms who take off a year or two or ten, then go back to work. That must be so hard!
So my "vacation" is over. This is a huge change for Evan, me, and even JR. I won't be bored anymore.... And I may miss it sometimes. Yet another adventure, I hope it goes well!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home