3 Bibis

The new little "bibi" is here!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Homecoming

Today is the big day! Evan is coming home...around noon. I will write more later, unless he keeps me so busy I can't ;).

It really is like a new birth. Everything has changed so drastically that the NICU already seems like so long ago.

We got home around 2pm, and gave Evan a tour of the house. I think he was excited and overwhelmed because he did not sleep all afternoon and evening. JR and I took turns holding him, holding his pacifier in his mouth, attempting to put him down to sleep with no success. JR's aunt and uncle then held him and he finally fell asleep around 11pm. And what a great night! He slept so soundly, did not cry at all--I had to wake him up to eat! So JR and I were able to get at least some sleep (mine was very light--if he coughed I jumped up to see if was okay). And, as you probably guessed from the fact that I'm blogging, he's sleeping now.

Here are some photos at the NICU then at home, from yesterday:

Getting ready to leave the NICU...






Yay! I'm going home, I'm going home!


C'mon, guys! Hurry and get me out of here!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! Praise God :) I can't wait to hear more :) When you have time of course :)

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see pictures! Enjoy your day :)

10:31 AM  
Blogger judith said...

Woo-hoo! Have a wonderful time bonding full time. We're all very happy for the 3 of you!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awwww what a cutie! He is a bouncing baby!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! So there's a new boss in the house, eh?!

congrats!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! so there's a new boss in the house, eh?!

congrats!

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is sooooo adorable! I really appreciate the "blog " page and all the news.
Love and more love to all of you,
grandma

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home